Whats worse than been stuck at home self isolating? Not much eh?
Well having no heating or hot water would make it a lot worse!
In these uncertain times and with not a lot of advice from the government, everyone is unsure as what to do and it can be worrying for customers to call someone round to look at their boiler, not knowing if they have precautions in place for the Coronavirus.
At Your Boiler Experts we have been putting together a plan to ensure the safety of all our customers.
So after gathering all the information possible this is our plan of action….
- If you are self isolating it is of paramount importance that you mention this upon booking an appointment.
- Until told otherwise by the UK Government, Your Boiler Experts will continue to operate in the Leeds and Wakefield areas as normal.
- All none necessary jobs to either be scheduled for later in the year or precautions made to keep a clean working environment where required. This may require limited contact with customers such as working in a separate room.
- Boiler repairs, boiler installation and emergency leaks will take top priority.
- All surfaces where we have worked will be cleaned with disinfectant spray or wipes upon us leaving site.
- Rubber gloves will be worn on all jobs and regular hand cleaning and cleaning of tools to be undertaken
- Respiratory mask may be worn depending on risk severity.
We have a duty of care to our customers and they need to be totally transparent with us. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or are self isolating you MUST let us know. Our next customer could be someone vulnerable and you not been honest with us could lead to something a lot worse for someone else.