What is worse than being stuck at home self isolating? Not much, eh?
Well, having no heating or hot water could make your time at home a lot worse!
In these uncertain COVID-19 times, and with little advice from the government, everyone is unsure as to what to do. We know that when something goes wrong with your boiler it can be worrying to invite a plumber round, not knowing if they have COVID-19 precuations in place.
At Your Boiler Experts, we have created an action plan to ensure the safety of all of our customers. We have compiled a list of all of the vital information for our customers during this trying time.
- If you are self isolating it is of paramount importance that you mention this upon booking an appointment.
- Until told otherwise by the UK Government, Your Boiler Experts will continue to operate in the Leeds and Wakefield areas as normal.
- All none necessary jobs to either be scheduled for later in the year or precautions made to keep a clean working environment where required. This may require limited contact with customers such as working in a separate room.
- Boiler repairs, boiler installation and emergency leaks will take top priority.
- All surfaces where we have worked will be cleaned with disinfectant spray or wipes.
- Rubber gloves will be worn on all jobs and regular hand cleaning and cleaning of tools will be undertaken.
- Respiratory mask may be worn depending on risk severity.
We have a duty of care to our customers and they need to be totally transparent with us. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or are self isolating you MUST let us know. Our next customer could be someone vulnerable and you not been honest with us could lead to something a lot worse for someone else.